Protecting Your Rights In Arizona Criminal Courts
First, the bad news — you have been arrested in greater Phoenix on serious criminal charges.
Now, the good news — attorney Clifford Levenson has been fighting for the rights of people like you for 25 years.
Cliff founded his own practice, the firm of Clifford Levenson, Attorney at Law, after working for the public defender’s office in Navajo County and then Maricopa County. Years of experience in court proceedings from a variety of vantage points allows the firm to identify and pursue the swiftest road to a positive resolution in your case.
From start to finish of the legal process, from arrest and arraignment to hearings and trial, from outcome to appeal if necessary, Cliff works hard to put you in the best position possible. He investigates thoroughly, negotiates skillfully, and litigates forcefully to defend your interests. His extensive expertise with our state judicial system is apparent in his efficient navigation of processes and protocols. Your freedom is precious. Put it in the best possible hands.
If You Have Nowhere To Turn, Except To Arizona Criminal Courts — Legal Help Is On The Way
As your criminal defense lawyer, Clifford Levenson protects the rights of clients accused of:
- Drug crimes such as possession of drugs, drug paraphernalia and medical marijuana without your card; trafficking, cultivation, manufacture, smuggling, sale and delivery
- DUI, driver’s license suspension and revocation, DUI drugs, breath test refusals
- Violent crimes, including simple and aggravated assault, sexual assault, domestic violence and homicide
- Theft, retail theft, burglary, larceny, breaking and entering, home invasion, identity theft
- White collar crimes, financial and computer crimes such as fraud of all kinds, extortion, embezzlement, money laundering, RICO violations and public corruption
- Small-business defenses against IRS, police stings and alleged liquor retailer violations
Your initial consultation with Clifford Levenson costs you nothing. You have absolutely nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain by calling us: 602-842-0834. Messages sent through this website now by clicking “send an email message” will be responded to promptly.